Click on one of the people below to find out more information.
1. Where are you from? Born in Holyoke, live in Longmeadow with my wife Jane and three children and Jack,our Vizsla
2. Favorite Color? Depends on the day…usually silver..
3. Favorite Movie? Creed, Mission Impossible, Longest Yard, Lethal Weapon, Pay it Forward, The Secret
4. Best Vacation Ever? Cancun….Jackson Hole, WY.
5. Dog or Cat owner? Name?Jack
6. Kids? Will, Sydney and Jake
7. Hobbies? Water skiing, running obstacle courses, road races, hiking, tennis, boxing
8. Why a car dealership? I love the moving parts and the people I work with which result in providing an outstanding experience for our customers!
9. Favorite Car? 1991 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo BLK/BLK 5 speed
10. Strongest asset? My enthusiasm and positive attitude….the people I am surrounded by!
11. What three words best describes you? Caring, Competitive and a Good Friend
12. Turn On's Turn Offs? Winning turn off by gossip
13. Pet Peeves. Please do not tell me you forgot. If you forget twice..you did not forget…you made a decision.
98% of the things in life really do not matter. Of the 2% there are only 2 or 3 deal breakers.
People with a high level of personal mastery live in a continual learning mode. They never 'arrive'. Sometimes, language, such as the term 'personal mastery' creates a misleading sense of definiteness, of black and white. But personal mastery is not something you possess. It is a process. It is a lifelong discipline. People with a high level of personal mastery are acutely aware of their ignorance, their incompetence, their growth areas. And they are deeply self-confident. Paradoxical? Only for those who do not see the 'journey is the reward'
1. Where are you from? Longmeadow Ma. Where I live with my wife and 2 children for the past 20 years …Also raised in Longmeadow from the age of 6.
2. How long and how did you come to choose the car business? 27 years in the business, I started as a lot boy at 18 years old and moved to sales for the next 15 years. After being given an opportunity to move into management, I knew this was where I wanted to finish my career. The car business has been good to me and my family and at age 48 I cant imagine doing anything different.
3. What are your long term goals in the car business? I am the General manager for a terrific franchise and an awesome product. I have been given a lot of responsibility to make decisions and help grow our business. I can't imagine ever having to work elsewhere or for another principle owner …My goals as a career have been met but the my goals for success are HUGE and attainable
4. Are you a member of any clubs organizations charity groups etc.? My wife is on the board of directors for a woman's shelter and I have helped with time and donations to help battered and abused woman in the Western Mass area. It is a passion of my wife's and myself and one that I take very seriously
5. Any awards or accomplishments? Over the years I have been fortunate enough to receive awards in sales and finance in the car business but my biggest accomplishment was completing my bachelors degree. I took a few years off of school after high school and when I went back to college it took me a while to complete my degree due to having a full time job and a new family. By far my greatest accomplishment was graduating while having my wife and 2 children in the audience cheering me on!
6. What three words best describes you? Energetic, loyal, trustworthy
7. Best Vacation Ever? MY NEXT ONE…But my family and I have been enjoying Mexico for over 20 years
8. About your family? Wife Marie is a graduate of Bay Path College is a paralegal for Liberty Mutual Insurance Co…Son Justin is a 20 year old Junior and Westfield State University and works at Costco to help pay some of his tuition…Daughter Samantha is 16 and is a junior at Longmeadow high school. She is a member of a few clubs including Key club and has been part of a national champion cheer leading team twice. Her goal is to attend Bryant University after Graduating
9. Favorite Car? MERCEDES S550 4MATIC
10. Hobbies? Boating, where I have made some of the best friends I could ask for
11. What is your passion? Family of course but I am truly passionate about the Auto business, I get to make people dreams come true everyday with a new car!!
12. Favorite quote? DON'T PUT OFF UNTIL TOMORROW SOMETHING THAT COULD BE DONE TODAY
13. How would you like to be remembered? To be remembered at all would be great but if I could be remembered as one that was known for being truthful genuine and someone that helped improve the lives of others, well that would be just fine with me.
1. Where are you from? Belchertown Ma.
2. Favorite Color? Red
3. Favorite Movie? Days of Thunder
4. Best Vacation Ever? They are all great.
5. Dog or Cat owner? Name? Cats...Sonic and McWhiskers
6. Kids? 5 Boys
7. Hobbies? Camping
8. Why a car dealership? I love cars.
9. Favorite Car? Any Porsche
10. Strongest asset? My staff.
11. What three words best describes you? Attention to Detail.
12. Turn On's Turn Offs? Summer/Winter
13. Pet Peeves. Not giving 100% all the time.
1. Where are you from? Feeding Hills, MA
2. How long and how did you come to choose the car business? 15 years, I started working with my dad in a service department. I always had a fascination with cars starting at a young age
3. What are your long term goals in the car business? Continue to expand in automotive management, developing tools and techniques to operate an expansive Used Car Sales operation
4. Are you a member of any clubs organizations charity groups ect.? NRA, Agawam Revolver Club, Agawam Bowman's Club, Big Cat Rescue
5. Any awards or accomplishments? Mr. July 2015 on the Southern Auto Auction Calander, Bachelors Degree in Environmental Biology and Ecological Science with a minor in Chemistry
6. What three words best describes you Efficient, Organized, Logical
7. About your family? Mom was a nurse for 30+ year, Dad has been in the car business since 1965 and has been a Service Director for 40 years this year
8. Favorite Car? 1968 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
9. Hobbies? Fishing, Hunting, Traveling
10. What is your passion? The outdoors and the automotive business
11. Favorite quote?. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. - Arnold Schwarzenegger
12. How would you like to be remembered? As a ambitious, dedicated individual who was continuously loyal to those he surrounded himself with
1. Where are you from? Dayville Ct.
2. How long and how did you come to choose the car business? 18 years ago a friend of mine got me into it.
3. What are your long term goals in the car business? To become a service director.
4. Are you a member of any clubs or organizations? I am a member Willimantic softball team.
5. Any awards or accomplishments? High School Diploma, Kia Elite Certified, Platinum Dealer for Customer Satisfaction.
6. What three words best describe you? Resourceful, accomplished, loveable.
7. About your family? I have been married for 5 years to my beautiful wife Angela. I have two amazing boys that I have enjoyed watching grow into great young men.
8. Favorite car? Ford Mustang
9. Hobbies? Golf , baseball , softball
10. What is your passion? I love spending time with my family and anything to do with sports, traveling.
11. Favorite Quote? It is what it is.
12. How would you like to be remembered? A good hardworking man. Dedicated to his family.
1. Where are you from - Holyoke Mass
2. How long and how did you come to choose the car business - 23yrs and something about cars just always grabbed my attention.
3. What are you long term goals in the car business - hopefully retire and continue to love what I do.
4. Are you a member of any clubs organizations charity groups etc, - I am a member of my kids school PTO and Women's Health Group.
5. Any awards or accomplishments - ASE certified, Kia Master Plus Elite certified, Bartender's License, Automotive Repair Certificate, HS diploma, and small other ones.
6. What three words best describe you - Loyal, Passionate, and Determined.
7. About you family - Too big to describe, But you can say I am the Big Mama of the Family, it is my family that's drives me, which I love very much.
8. Favorite Car - Would have to say anything that has power and speed.
9. Hobbies - Baking, Party Planning, Painting, Making Beautiful Cakes or Cupcakes, and Cooking
10. What is your Passion - Well, I'm a Gemini so we change our minds every minute.
11. Favorite Quote - have a few "What's the worst that can happen", " I Cook and Bake with Love", or " Never Judge a Book by its Cover"
12. How would you like to be remembered - As a Person who always gave it her all to the people she truly cared about.
1. Where are you from - Puerto Rico
2. How long and how did you come to choose the car business - I've been employed since 2009 it started as a job and now I love it.
3. What are you long term goals in the car business -Becoming a manager.
4. Are you a member of any clubs organizations charity groups etc, - no
5. Any awards or accomplishments -no
6. About you family - Small loving family.
7. Favorite Car - Honda Accord
8. Hobbies - Fishing
9. Favorite Quote - Live and Learn!
10. How would you like to be remembered - booty,booty,booty,booty everywhere (It's a song)
1. Where are you from? Born in West Palm Beach, FL, I migrated north and am proud to call Massachusetts my home.
2. Favorite Color? Blue, but do like gold too.
3. Favorite Movie? Way too many, but prone to sci-fi, thriller and suspense. Chick flics need not apply!
4. Best Vacation Ever? Hawaii, Lake Tahoe, NV
5. Dog or Cat owner? Previous - dog
6. Kids? No thank you.. I Do have several nephews and a niece whom I adore.
7. Hobbies? While a few colleagues lean towards the ego driven, testosterone laden , highly competitive activities. You know.., "take no prisoners" "tough mudder" and the ilk. I enjoy several hobbies appreciating the finer side to living; Call me a foodie! I love all things tech, drone enthusiast.
8. Why a car dealership? I've been told I should sell, but never considered it until 2008. I applied for sales, but have never worked in the industry. I started as a lot boy working my way through all departments and various positions ending up in sales.
9. Favorite Car? Bugatti Veyron
10. Strongest asset? My ability to adapt and overcome. I've always been a "people person", but regardless of how you're raised, you'll always encounter darkness.
11. What three words best describes you? Solid Moral Compass
12. Turn On's Turn Offs? A well executed plan, quick wit, being yourself. While the other spectrum I'd say Taxes, hate and suffering.
13. Pet Peeves. If you are taking a right, no need to swing to the left before turning. BLINKER!! Entitlement and Laziness just for starters..